Sunday, June 12, 2011

Engagements by NGB| Steve & Erin

When Erin and Steve chose NGB, they had a disclaimer that "we are not picture people, and we don't really do the whole in front of the camera thing." Well, I am here to tell you that these two are so in love with each other that they didn't even get bothered by the fact that I had a camera in hand tagging along.  I felt like I was dealing with a couple who's not afraid to be in the spotlight, it was awesome.  Steve was such a natural and Erin followed his lead perfectly.  You will see in this snapshot that there is a love that cannot be hidden between these two.  I am so very excited for their wedding coming up and truly know that it's going to be special in "their kind of way". Erin and Steve, thank you so much for choosing NGB Studios and allowing me to "hover" on your walk in a very "unique" park, indeed!  Enjoy!







2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! I never would have guessed they would wear those shirts:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It was simply ADORABLE! Steve & Erin were absolutely great, and just so purely into each other, it was beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Who is NGB?

Founded by Njeri G. Bishota; Based in Chicago, Illinois. Specializing in Wedding Photography and "A Day in the Life.." style of Kids/Family Portraiture! NGB Studios is also the home of up-and-coming photographer Ramona Ruskuls.

Total Pageviews